Monday, February 18, 2013

Pros and Cons Monday

I don't know if I'll always do a pros and cons list on Monday. Maybe so, maybe I just had a good idea. Maybe it'll pop up every once in a while. But today I did want to write my Pros and Cons list for blogging on my iPhone.
I installed the blogger app last weekend hoping that if it was easier, then I could put more up. So far... Well I'll just start the list.
Cons to blogging on my iPhone (bad news always first, right)
1. I don't like the keyboard
2. I prefer a larger screen
3. I can't insert photos where I want them, rather they all go at the end of the post
4. I can't insert videos at all
5. I can't see much of what is written at the same time.
Pros to blogging on my phone
1. It is so so portable. I can write at a soccer game or while watching Merlin with the family or anywhere really
2. And so I think I can hopefully do it more
3. Cookies, what oh sorry I just got distracted because I can't stop thinking about cookies...so
3. No memory cards or file moving necessary all attachments are already right here.
4. I can write when I am struck without trying to remember when I can get close to my computer.
5. This way is ideal for blogging during travel or during a soccer game. Better for up to date real time info
I am going to go get some cookies now.... See real time.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add?