Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Zoe Claire Garcia



Zoe Claire Garcia was born on June 5, 2009 at 2:29 pm. Baby Zoe was 8 lbs and 6 ozs, 21" and a head full of hair. Jenny and Zoe went home from the hospital on Sunday and Jenny sent photos and a little message. Both of my new nieces are adorable just like their mommies! I am heading to Florida at the end of the month with Emaleigh to meet Zoe. Hopefully during that quick trip I get to meet my second cousins Terran and Xavi, too!


So we are home and pretty tired. I just wanted to send a few good pictures out of our first few moments at home. Ashley from church dropped off a full dinner just a few minutes ago and we are looking forward to our first night at home. Thank you all so much for all your prayers and well wishes. Hope to have some more pictures soon.


Love to you all,

Jenny, Nate, Zoe and new big brother, Ziggy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add?