Friday, January 9, 2009

Back to Work, Everyone

I returned to work this week after the holiday but welcomed my folks back from their family trek to the south. Mom and Dad arrived late Tuesday night after visiting the Prewitts in Mississippi and Aunt J and Uncle Stinky in Florida. Dad really has to go back to work I guess. I was hoping they would become permanent Texas residents. So I left work early to spend a little time with them. We have plans for tomorrow with Aunt B and her family. This evening we headed out to San Antonio near Fiesta Texas. I drove us through some projects I have worked on at La Cantera and others that were projects for my company before we parked at the Rim to head into the Bass Pro Shops. A couple of hours later we had dinner. Bass Pro Shops is amazing. The big kids could stand in front of the big fish tank and talk to fish all day. I think we covered the entire floor space and between the three adults and three kids left with only a shirt. That's pretty good holding onto our wallet for two hours of shopping. But I think Dad put a boat on lay-a-way when we weren't looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add?