Wednesday, January 7, 2009

It's a girl

Both of my little sisters are expecting new additions the their families in May. I am excited to announce that I am getting two new nieces. Never enough girls.
I shared the news with my kiddos last night as I was putting them to bed. It went like this, "Hey guys, you know Aunt B and Aunt J have babies in their tummies? Well guess what they are having" So KF being a smart ass pipe up to say, "A BABY!!!" Immediatly LJ got really excited but his comment on the subject was ,"YAY!, now maybe we can ride on a spaceship!"
So I guess that you have to be a little boy, three yrs old with no less than 5 girl cousins for this spaceship ticket!?! Not sure where that came from but this sentiment was shared from my son who says he loves his family because he loves the cowboys. His reasons don't always make sense to me but atleast he always has a reason. Congratulations to the girls who each at one time were my babies.

1 comment:

  1. I admit I'm jealous. Feels like everyone I know is having girls or already has one. *sigh*

    But think of the money I'll save on clothing, Barbies, and toilet paper alone!

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to add?