Tuesday, January 6, 2009

It has begun, Where will it go?

OK, so I didn't officially make any New Years resolutions. BUT I have said several times that I wanted to start a family blog just to write about what we are up to and how the Texas Forces in Converse are doing from time to time. It seems like sometimes there is nothing to share and othertimes there is so so much. There is actually plenty to share right now. BUT I will let the news of the day be simply that I have actually started, I gave it a name and setup a blog space. Visit here for family news. I will try to be regular and illustrative. Here's a not so new photo of me with my youngest two.

2 comments:

  1. I'm a big fan of team Force. All five of ya occupy a big place in my heart. Great to know I can dial in to touch base, even when it's midnight in Converse. Love to all of the five...auntie abby

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited! Can't wait to hear all of your stories.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have something to add?