Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Goal Setting


I used to pretty much cringe when asked to set some goals for myself. I seemed like I had to struggle to think of three when pressed to put them on my employee self review. Well this year was different. I set a goal to take and pass the PE exam. Half check, I won't find out if I pass until June. Now I am on to pursuing my next goal for the year. I have signed up to run the Rock 'n' Roll 1/2 Marathon in November of this year. I really wanted to do it. I am really really not a runner. PD is paying half of the entry and setting up training teams together as part of a copoerate get fit cjhallenge in our community. I hope it works. I am just excited about training for it. Will it change my perspective of running? That remains to be seen.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add?