Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Mother's Day


Lucky me, mom is in Texas!!! So for Mother's Day this year I actually got to spend a little bit of time with the woman who fooled me all my life making it look like such a breeze. Amy's baby is due this month so mom has been in the US for a couple of weeks helping with last minute preparation and just general everday things to try to make Amy's life easier. Mom is thrilled that she is greeting two new grandchildren within the next month or so. Jenny's due at the end of this month.
The Force family drove up to Austin on the morning of Mother's Day and Kevin kept the kids while mom Amy and I had a great LARGE lunch at Steiner Ranch Steakhouse. It was really awesome. Emaleigh joined us too because that little girl alone is a handful and I love my husband and hope to be married to him for the rest of my life. Our lunch was just perfect and we even got some great pictures of Amy's legs. Pregnant women are so beautiful.
I met Kevin and the kids back at Amy's where I changed clothes very quickly and headed back to San Antonio with my family to catch a Sunday afternoon missions game. We got there just in time to catch the last 30 minutes of the hottest part of the day. Man was it hot. Luckily the sun eventually dipped down and we got to enjoy the last half of the game in relative comfort. We got gloves for both kids and brought a baseball. Lucas eventually got restless watching the game and went over to the lawn over the outfield fence to throw his ball at kids hoping they would catch it and throw it back to him.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add?