Monday, May 4, 2009

May Weekend in Austin with the Baltera's and Mima

We went to Austin on Saturday for a long overdue visit to Aunt B, Unlce B and cousin Mnoci. Mima got to US from Indonesia a week ago and her birthday was on Friday so we went up to have a little family celebration of her millionth time turning 21. What a blast. Rudy's is always a hit, but someone needs to remind mom that beer cools much better on ice than in the fridge alone. Addie Belle wasted no time letting aunt B know that she has grown into quite the prisspot. she sked Aunt B to do her hair pretty for her. She got a pony braid. Em B had her first motorcycle ride. And unless papa is around this is the only motorcycle her dad and I will let her climb on the back of until she's way older than I am now. Just kidding but now that I think of it, my dad's is the only motorcycle I have ever ridden. Emaleigh is pretty cute. She's not walking yet but that doesn't really slow her down.
Mom tried several times to get a picture of me and EMaleigh smiling together. We had to compromise because little Em was not happy without her teether.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have something to add?